Sundowner Mountain Bike Ride
Introducing our SUNDOWNER Mountain Bike Rides.
Join us for a 2 hour ride at 3:30pm every afternoon for a leisurely ride through some of Franschhoek's best vineyards enjoying our stunning mountain vistas.
Stop at one of our favourite boutique wineries for a tasting of their award-winning wines. Throw in a pairing if you are peckish before strolling through the cellar to see how it's all done.
Take a slow ride back into town as the sun begins to set and be back in time to get ready for your dinner.
Duration: 2 Hours
An easy ride around the vineyards surrounding the village of Franschhoek to take in the stunning mountain views.
We ride to one of our favourite wineries for a tasting to their award-winning wines (mostly reds) and you could throw in a pairing with biltong, chocolate or turkish delight.
We stroll through their cellar to see how it's all made and then take a slow ride back into town as the sun sets.
A perfect way to end the day and be ready for your dinner in time.
- Includes bike rental, safety helmet and wine tasting costs.
- Pairings chosen
- Items of a personal nature.
- Please note we no longer supply water in a one-use plastic bottle, just our bit towards protecting our environment. The farms supply us with water as soon as we arrive.
- A light wind or rain jacket in winter.
- Water in a reusable water bottle if you choose.
- Closed shoes are a must.
- Comfortable clothing but biking gear is not essential.
- Safety Helmet is provided
General fitness and the ability to ride a bike are all that is required. But don't worry if you haven't ridden for years. It all comes back to you, just like... well, like riding a bike 🙂
We meet at and return to the Franschhoek Adventure Centre which is at Shop 5, upstairs @ 62 Huguenot Rd, Franschhoek (right next to the Tourism Office).
Duration: 2 Hours
Rate: - 01 Sep 19 - 31 Mar 20
R495.00 per person